I thought I would try something new today. So I looked up Thursday Book Memes and found a really awesome sight called The Master List of Book Blogging Memes. There’s something for everyday of the week! I don’t like not posting everyday (let alone every two or three days) and this site has so many ideas there’s no reason not to post often 🙂
- There’s a good chance I’m coming home from work tomorrow with a brand new computer. I’ve had the same laptop since December of 2008. It’s going on six years. For computers, that’s pretty darn old. Most laptops are built to last 3-5 years. Also my laptop keeps blue screening which tells me she’s dying, fast.
- With my newer, faster and much smaller laptop I can now go to Barnes and Noble or Starbucks and blog 😉 I can leave the house guys. Fresh air is in my very near future. #winning!
- I’m freaking out about spending 500 dollars on a laptop. I know I know, it’s really not that much for a really good laptop. Whose normal price is $699.99 I don’t know if I’ll find another deal like this even with the holiday’s around the corner. Still, it’s a big chunk of money. Also my boyfriend wants to buy it for me, I insisted on half. So it’s really only $250 for me.
- FanGirl is taking way longer to finish than it should and I feel embarrassed. Life is kind of getting in the way of my reading time. I could explain all the details, but they would just feel like excuses. I miss reading.
- My boyfriend is going to Vegas next weekend. It’s for a bachelor party so strip clubs are a definite plan. I don’t even mind. I genuinely am not bothered by that. Boys will be boys and it’s like a tradition for bachelor parties. If anything I’m jealous that I’ve never been to a strip club and this is his second time going!
- Due to my boyfriends upcoming absence I will have real time to myself. I’ve decided to pay a visit to my dad, who lives a few hours away. Thanks to work I haven’t seen him in a few months (at lest 5). Bonding time! There will be pizza and football.
- About two weeks ago I cut 7 inches off of my really really long hair. Now I only have medium length hair. I love it. At the same time it’s a little too short and some days I miss my long hair. Plus side? Showers are 15 minutes shorter and getting ready is an hour shorter. Shorter Hair = Time Savor!
- Pretty sure I had a dream about Twilight last night…..I really want to watch Twilight. None of the Twilight characters were in the dream, but it was the same plot and there were vampires. Also, a vampire war.
Well guys what do you think? Looks like it turned out to be a kind of update on my life right now. I think I like this meme. It’s a great way to get to know someone as more than just a book blogger.
Let me know what you think of the meme 🙂 thumbs up? Thumbs down? Sideways thumb?