Happy Tuesday everyone
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that everyone is welcome to join. Also, it says top 10 but there’s plenty of leeway for those (like me) who have trouble hitting this number sometimes.
This week is Top Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card 🙂 every bookworms dream.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer (agh! I can’t wait for this book.)
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (I’ve really been wanting to read this.)
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (I have hope for this book)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (I’ve never read a Beauty and the Beast retelling)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Remembrance (7th mediator installment) by Meg Cabot (OHMYGOD I didn’t even know she wrote another one!!!!!! This is insane, excuse me while I do sing and dance with excitement)
- Brisingr by Christopher Paolini (never picked it up, the last one I need.)
- A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale Series) by Liz Braswell
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Ohhh if I had a fully loaded gift card, I would need a new book shelf entirely. Seriously though did anyone know that Meg Cabot wrote another Mediator book??? It’s been out since February! I’m still freaking out about that guys.
That’s my list 🙂 what book would YOU buy? Let me know in the comments down below and share a link to your own TTT post so I can pay you a visit 😉