Hey guys! Wow is tomorrow really August? There is only four months left in the whole year! Where does the time go guys?
I read more books this month than I realized. Most of them Have their own reviews and some of them I just haven’t managed to get to quite yet (no excuses, just awkward shame at laziness).
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- If The Magic Fits by Susan Maupin Schmid
- Iron Cast (review still to come)
- The Book of Esther by Emily Barton
- June by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
- The Love That Split The World (review to com as I just finished it this week)
For this new month I’m hoping to get to more of my e-books. Seeing how that list is growing faster than I can read them.
Net Galley Books
- Anton and Cecil by Lisa and Valerie Martin
- Christana Kinght: Protagonist Bound by Geanna Culbertson
- Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Dead Boyfriend by R.L.Stine (OMG!!!!)
- When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin
- The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd (yes, still)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matsen
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Ta-da! That is my over ambitious list for August. There are a lot of books here that I really want to get started on. (Like that R.L. Stine book!) I also feel an obligation to read a few of those e-books first since I’ve had them for about a month. Agh. The struggle is real folks.
Let me know what you think of the list 🙂 I’d also love to hear what some of you are planning to read for the month of August. Please feel free to share in the comments down below or heck, even share a link to your own TBR post! That would be a lot of fun to see 🙂
Have a good night book worms 😉