Am I the only one who keeps a journal full of quotes? Is it weird that every time I pick up a new book I also have to pick up said journal? Is it also weird that I carry that journal with me, everywhere I go! You just never know when a good quote will jump out at you! Movies, books, T.V. shows…….quirky big sisters. These are all opportunities where good things are said. Philosophical, comical, dramatic words just wanting to be remembered.
I thought I would share a couple of quotes from my journal with you 🙂
- “Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.”
Earagon by Christopher Paolini
- “I don’t like to think of it as stolen. They have no proof that I didn’t plan on giving it back.”
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- “The words were on their way, and when they arrived, she would hold them in her hands like clouds, and she would ring them out like the rain.”
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- “Fingers of light are starting to pry open the night sky.”
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- “If he doesn’t like you this is all a moo point….yeah it’s like a cow’s opinion. It just doesn’t matter. It’s moo.”
Friends was one of my favorite T.V. shows and even though Matt LeBlanc isn’t very comical now, his famous character Joey sure knew how to make me laugh.
Well those are just a few from the first page. I hope you enjoyed them 🙂 what are some of your favorite quotes? From books, or movies or T.V. shows 🙂 feel free to share. I’d love to hear it!
As always if you liked this post please click the follow button at the top for more fun bookish things to come!