Today is officially the first day of Summer!
We’re halfway through the year already. Where oh where does the time go??? Secrets of the universe that we will never know I suppose.
I’m one book away form being right on track for my 2016 reading goal. Gotta say it feels really good to see the progress I’m making. Both with my reading goal and with this blog. Since I’ve become more active on WordPress I have steadily seen an incline in followers and likes. It feels wonderful!
Here’s a list of what I’ve read so far in 2016 from January to June. It wasn’t until about April that I started reading two books a month so I actually have to step it up if I want to hit my goal of 25 books for the year. Originally it was to read 2 books a month, but after seeing what I can do I decided to up by a few more books.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- City of Bones and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
That’s all so far. Stick around for another post coming Wednesday about what I’m reading next 😉
As always let me know in the comments down below if you’ve read any of these books. I’d love to know what books are on your TBR for this summer.